Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby Abney

 The first set of ultra sounds were on Oct 25th. It was really cool to see the baby. We were given a due date of April 14, 2013.  Here are some stills from the first one. This was the aging ultrasound to give us a due date.




I got sent back about a month later for the sizing ultrasounds. This is also the first chance to find out the gender of the baby. We had names picked out, Christopher Philander and Polly Matilda. After finding out it was going to be a girl, I just didn't feel right about the name we had, so Luke and I started the name hunt again. One of the ladies I work with gave me a list of names that she liked, as Luke and I looked at the list we came up with Kaylee Jeanne. Here are the pictures from the second ultrasound. Some are the 3D ultrasound, she is too young to get a really good 3D, but its better than what I had for Qyanna.



The pic to tell us we are having a girl













No comments:

Post a Comment