Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ABC's of Me

ABCs of ME!!!


A-Age: 30
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom...ick
D-Dog: Nope...Luke won't let me have one yet..
E-Essential start to your day: Shower...it wakes me up
F-Favorite Color: Purple
G-Gold or Silver: Silver
H-Height: 5' 9"
I-Instrument you play(ed): I play the french horn, sing, and can pick out a song on the piano if I really had to
J-Junk Food: Chocolate
K-Kids: Qyanna and Jackson (step-son)
L-Live: Chugiak, AK
M-Mom's name: Krisie
N-Nicknames: MaMa, Lori, smilegirl,
O-Overnight Hospital Stays: 4 all when I was pregnant or after having Qyanna
P-Pet Peeves: drama queens
Q-Quote from a movie: "I want you, I need you. Oh baby, oh baby."
R-Righty or Lefty: Lefty
S-Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 step brothers
T-Time you wake up: Monday-Friday 6:45-7:00am, Sat-Sun 8:00ish.
U-Underwear: ummm yes
V-Veggies you don't like: I pretty much like them all
W-What makes you run late:Enjoying my quiet house
X-Xrays you've had: on my ankles
Y-Yummy food you make: Well if you ask Luke he will say everything I make....but I LOVE to bake, so I would say my bake goods. 
Z-Zoo animal favorites: Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment