Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ward Fish Fry

So I am late on these pictures, but oh well, I have been working full time too. Last week the ward had a fish fry. It was a good time. It was at Mirror Lake which is just up the highway a few exits. The kids had fun playing and Luke and I enjoyed getting to know more members of the ward.
Luke has been moved to graveyard shift for all but one day at work. He now gets to spend more time with the kids. The kids go to bed as he is leaving for work, and he goes to bed as Jackson heads to school, I go to work and Qyanna goes to the baby sitter. Qyanna now stays at home with Daddy on Tuesday and Thursdays. It is all working out.
I finished eating my yummy fish and sides.

Mirror Lake

Jackson playing volleyball with some of the boys in the ward

I want more homemade root beer!

awww she is getting sleepy

Come on Daddy...follow me

Playing in the sand

1 comment:

  1. You have a way of making us feel like we're right there. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete