Tuesday, August 23, 2011

...and life goes on....

Well I have started work, Jackson has started school, Qyanna has started going to her new babysitter. Last week and this week I have been in training for my new job working at the Arc of Anchorage. So far so good. Jackson is in second grade. There is a small world connection between his teacher and a former co-worker from Kotzebue. His teacher grew up with my friend Jean. We found this wonderful lady to watch Qyanna. She is closing on a house just around the corner from where we are living, and the place she is staying at for the last two weeks is just down the street from the Arc where I have been doing my training. Qyanna just loves playing with her 3 month year old. She goes over there on Wed, Thurs, and Fri.

So here are some really cute pictures of the kids.
She stole my phone and was acting like she was talking to someone!

"Look Mom I found a new seat"

These are the bandage I brought home from my first aid class....so stylish

playing with daddy's tools

using a portable dvd remote as a cell phone...

Jackson's first day of school. Luke and Qyanna had to go and make sure his shots were up to date.

Qyanna and I at the water fountain in the Anchorage Town Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment