Thursday, April 7, 2011

4/7

Today is my baby sister's birthday. So Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!

Today was a really good day! It was the last day of the state testing, and my student did great on the math test. I think I will be his best test of the three. Then this afternoon I got everything finalized for a trip to Anchorage that I will take the deaf kids and their parent on in a few weeks. Then my amazing hubby helped clean the walk to our apartment building....he is sooo good to me and everyone that uses that door. We have a bad winter storm going on, so snow was blown up to a high drift.

Tonight I made tacos for dinner, then I made donuts. I don't actual have a round cutter for donuts, so they are star shaped. I love it. They are really yummy if can say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment