Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5

Well I wish I could say today was work like normal...but it was the first day of State testing. My student was done just before lunch. Plus I had a huge wrench thrown into a trip that I was planning to Anchorage for some students. Just love when something like that happens. Both Luke and I went to the Chiropractor. We both feel so good after going.

This morning when we left the apartment building we saw this fish outside. You have to remember that it is colder outside here than your average freezer. We used to keep our ice cream outside last year when our freezer didn't freeze ice cream....but that is another story for another time.

Yesterday when Qyanna was at the babysitters he caught her finger. So now she has her first boo boo. The babysitter said she cried for a minute and then was fine. She wouldn't keep a band aid on that finger for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment