Monday, April 18, 2011

4/18

We today was a basic day at work. Tomorrow will start the craziness of my week. I am taking 4 deaf students, their parents and teachers to Anchorage to visit the Alaska State School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (ASSDHH). The students, parents and teachers will come in from villages tomorrow morning, and we fly to Anchorage in the afternoon.

While we are there I will have my screening interview for the Anchorage School District. I hope all goes well with that. It is the first step to getting a job. I hope all goes well and I get a good job teaching there.

Well I got most everything packed for my 5 day adventure in Anchorage. I am going to miss my baby and hubby so much while I am gone.

We are down to three weeks left of school here. I have signed up to teach the extended school year. I am not sure what I will be doing or with what ages. But it is only three more weeks of work, and more money for moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment