Sunday, March 20, 2011

3/20-My first day blogging

Today is my 30th birthday, and I want to blog everyday for a year. It will be like a journal for myself and who ever feels up to reading it.

Today was a good day. I had several friends over for games and food. We had a good time complaining about work, and what is going on for everyone futures. I am a teacher and we are coming to the time of year when people are deciding to stay or go. It looks like there will be a lot of people leaving the school this year. We played Apples to Apples. Luke and I love playing that game. Then we had cake. I made a Boston Cream Pie for my birthday cake. It was really yummy! The Luke and Bethany (one of our friends) watched the NASCAR race that he recorded. In the next blog I will tell more about me and where I live. We are tired and Luke wants to go to bed...till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment