Sunday, December 11, 2011

Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas....and other family pics


Well winter is definitely here. And since I have been slacking on posting pics, I have tons to put up. We all have been well. Jackson is rocking it at school, and Qyanna just loves her babysitter's house. Luke started driving school bus in the Mat-Su area. I am still working at the Arc. OK so picture time!!!!
 Winter Birds of Alaska :)
Blue Jays in the middle of winter...crazy huh

there he is again
a bald eagle sitting in the tree...


Shipping each other and playing in boxes

What is brother doing????

Come on...get into the box.....
hehehehe my turn to ship brother off

I got him in....now where to send him

....and we are off....

ok  i am ready for to go sledding....    


Christmas Tree!!!!




And now just cute Qyanna pictures with my Santa hat and sunglasses....
hi Santa....

im soo cute....

im one cool baby....well toddler


....and Jackson too.....


No comments:

Post a Comment